[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Marine Viet Nam Heroes
Posted by Gregg Wilson on August 30, 2018, 18:43:47
Since we seem to be celebrating Viet Nam War heroes, I am going to celebrate two Marines who lived on my street.
Alan C. Mulford, Marine View Drive, Normandy Park, Washington. He volunteered for the Marine Corps. He was a Marine PFC in infantry. Killed on March 5, 1966. He was stitched by automatic fire.
James Pollard, Marine View Drive, Normandy Park, Washington. He volunteered for the Marine Corps. He was a Marine LCPL in infantry. He was killed when a mortar round landed on his head. Sept 4, 1967.
They both failed to become national icons.
- 51 Years ago today... - Robert September 4, 2018, 9:45:50
- Re: Marine Viet Nam Heroes - Gary grouell September 1, 2018, 23:17:59
- May God bless them both... and their families! (NT) - Andrew P, PBFHS September 1, 2018, 12:55:58
- Re: Marine Viet Nam Heroes - J.R. September 1, 2018, 10:58:10
- Re: Marine Viet Nam Heroes - Kirk August 31, 2018, 3:43:52
SteelNavy.Com Home Page