While most of the parts are the same as in the previously released HMS Legion 1941, there are a few differences:
• The box features a painting of HMS Lance moving at slow speed; the inside card also shows the new box art.
• New sprues H (after deckhouse), I (forward superstructure) L (life raft supports), M (foremast, searchlight platform, life raft supports), GB23 (single 20mm).
• Sprues G (forward superstructure), and Q (after deckhouse) are not present.
• The instructions are revised for placing part K81 (the deckhouse on the main deck under the foremast).
• The forward superstructure is revised with different detailing around the 0.5” platforms.
• The foremast has fewer yards, moulded on DF aerials, and does not have a crowsnest.
• The after deckhouse between the two after guns is shaped differently.
• The searchlight platform is modified to include two 20mm singles.
• The included etch has a piece for the shelter on the bridge and the DF aerials on the foremast.
• The brass barrels and rod for the masts are the same
• The instructions reflect the new pieces and the painting diagram is for the same scheme worn by Legion.
You can see my earlier review of HMS Legion here: