As the kit depicts DD-445 on trials, what all specific aftermarket (and who makes it?) is required to build Fletcher or a close sister either as at Guadalcanal (4-40 mm, aft and fantail) or later (6-40mm, aft and amidships)?
Strong hunch is, most urgent need is for:
* PE railings
* masthead and Mk 37 director-mount radars
* additional 40 mm twin(s) and Mk 51(s)
* additional 20mm?
* additional DC racks / DCs?
* modified DC projectors / racks?
* general PE (& resin?) ship upgrade detail parts
There may be more, but 'am humbly soliciting, from anyone who built a Pacific '42-44 round-bridge from the 1/144 Revell DD-445...
...what all did you need to buy and/or fabricate to make a decent August '42 to mid '44 representation of this important class?