[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Are the plastic companies needed?
Are the plastic kit producer really needed? The much better kits are anyway produced by those making resin kits. In addition, there are new technologies as 3D printed models, which likely will be cheaper and better in the future. Today there are much more and much better kits available then at any other point of time. Obviously there is a interest, otherwise there would be not that much available.
And why it should be relevant where these producers are based?
- Re: Are the plastic companies needed? - Dick J July 6, 2018, 11:53:00
- Resin kit manufacturers are in decline, too. - Steve Larsen July 6, 2018, 7:23:20
- Cannot see that resin manufactures are also in decline - Lars Scharff July 7, 2018, 0:32:31
- Re: Resin kit manufacturers are in decline, too. - TimB July 6, 2018, 11:44:28
- Re: Resin kit manufacturers are in decline, too. - jeff July 6, 2018, 8:42:35
- hard to compete against computer games and porn - Felix C July 6, 2018, 8:00:47
- Porn ? - Randy Stone July 6, 2018, 9:23:17
SteelNavy.Com Home Page