[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Come on, you KNOW you were thinking it!
I've heard that the Navy got authorization for
CVN-81,Since Presidents and other politicans
can have carriers named after them. Now previous ships have been named for Presidents . Sticking on that . Perhaps CVN-81 might be named for Andrew Jackson,or Ulyesses Grant, maybe Tecumesh,or Sam Houston, and maybe Kamehameha.What ya think of my choices?
- Pinto............. - Michael Davis June 14, 2018, 16:23:47
- Well - Phil June 10, 2018, 18:45:08
- Ford subclass would be an Edsel n/t - Steve Larsen June 8, 2018, 18:17:27
- No! Mustang, Bronco... - RC Pat June 8, 2018, 6:53:33
- Took me a second.... lmao. n/t - Miroslav June 8, 2018, 4:26:33
SteelNavy.Com Home Page