[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
3D Printed parts - Prep & Painting?
Posted by Ron Hackett on March 9, 2018, 21:59:24
So I bought some 3D printed pieces that are made with Matte Translucent Plastic.
Can someone provide directions or a link as to what I should do to prep and paint the pieces?
i.e. I've heard that you should use UV light to cure the plastic and then clean with some type of cleaner prior to painting.
If this has been posted before or somewhere please let me know...
- Yes,you are correct - Tojo72 March 11, 2018, 10:11:25
- Yes,that is Correct - Tojo72 March 11, 2018, 5:27:46
- The Model Monkey website also has some good advice … - Michael McMurtrey March 10, 2018, 14:29:32
- Re: 3D Printed parts - Prep & Painting? - John R Haynes Fine Ship models March 10, 2018, 4:50:01
- Re: 3D Printed parts - Prep & Painting? - Miguel Villarreal March 10, 2018, 4:07:09
SteelNavy.Com Home Page