[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Tom Brady's first words after the Pat's historic Super Bowl loss.
Posted by Mike Dobrzelecki on February 5, 2018, 6:30:54
What happened? I had defense all night, the whole game. Until now. What happened to my defense? Those 5 big guys. What happened? I had over 2 minutes to go. The only time I got sacked. The only turnover the whole game. And against a second string QB!? Oh, woe is me. What cruel fate. If only the ball got accidentally deflated somehow by someone ( other than me) - just maybe we could have (insert: "cheated and..." here) won.
- Congrats: to Eagles for 1st SB win; to Brady for NFL MVP n/t - markh February 6, 2018, 19:01:29
- GO EAGLES - Joseph Hoffman February 6, 2018, 6:33:42
- Good thing for the Brady BunchRe: Tom Brady's first words after the Pat's historic Super Bowl loss. - JAGSfan February 5, 2018, 12:46:01
- Go Vikings - Steve Backer February 5, 2018, 13:29:06
- Re: Bile-achick - Cleveland Fan February 5, 2018, 12:02:47
- This Loss..... - A Hater February 5, 2018, 10:36:57
- Don't be a Hater-Who do you ropt for ??? - Tojo72 February 5, 2018, 9:20:48
- Couldn't have happened to a better and more deserving fan base N/T - Tracy White February 5, 2018, 7:02:31
- Don't pity Tom Brady.. - Gary Johnson February 5, 2018, 6:54:02
SteelNavy.Com Home Page