- Paint the whole zone with white
- Cover the whole zone with pieces of Parafilm and carefully press the extremely thin and transparent film down around the raised details with your fingers (flesh and nail) and/or any POROUS material (the tip of a balsa wood stick will do perfectly).
- Mark with a pen the extremities of each red-white demarcation line.
- Using a POROUS ruler (for ex. cut in a sheet of foam) as a guide or hand free carefully cut along those lines with a new #11 blade. No need to press hard, the film is so thin it will be cut at once.
- Remove the "red" bands and carefully press down again the other ones.
- Airbrush the red stripes. If you do hand painting, first "seal" the Parafilm with a layer of sprayed varnish (mate of gloss)
- remove the last protective bands.
Parafilm in USA: