[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Stupid question . . .
Posted by Phil Gollin on September 5, 2017, 1:06:47, in reply to "UK warships at Guantanamo Bay in March 1949"
First, thanks for the photos (especially the Almirante Latorre).
My question, the RN liked awnings and seem to have rigged them whenever they could (various books talk about their care and maintenance, and how to rig them properly and neatly). Did the USN also use them often ?
- Re: Stupid question . . . - Rick Marelius September 6, 2017, 21:01:19
- Re: Stupid question . . . - Dave Baker September 5, 2017, 17:25:33
- Somewhat on topic... - RC Pat September 5, 2017, 16:09:16
- Yes and No ... - Rick E Davis September 5, 2017, 8:57:11
- Re: Stupid question . . . - Tracy White September 5, 2017, 7:57:10
SteelNavy.Com Home Page