[ Post a Response | The SteelNavy.Com Message Board ]
Dull Black ?
Posted by Charles LeCain on April 15, 2017, 9:39:48
Some of the U.S. Navy WW II paint measures call for Dull Black. Looking at photos it appears that this may be a slightly lighter shade of black. I have looked at some paint lines but none seem to offer anything called Dull Black. I was wondering what my fellow modelers use. Is there a paint by another name like Tire Black that's used or do you have to mix your own. If you mix please share what you mix.
- Thanks for all the Great Suggestions. - Charles LeCain April 16, 2017, 20:39:31
- Polly Scale Grimy Black - Bill Oreto April 16, 2017, 9:56:02
- Re: Dull Black ? - Jim Kloek April 16, 2017, 4:23:07
- Re: Dull Black ? - Bob Cicconi April 15, 2017, 15:05:22
- Just add a bit of white to any flat black. - Michael McMurtrey April 15, 2017, 11:29:59
- Re: Dull Black ? - PeteM April 15, 2017, 11:09:49
- Vallejo paints... - tko24 April 15, 2017, 10:40:01
SteelNavy.Com Home Page