Still a WIP, but I did a quick face-up on one of the "reject" cast heads of my Original Sculpt >>>
Posted by Susan on April 4, 2012, 10:54 am
of Bella!!! In one of the pictures, you can see some of the other "reject" heads lying about. |
Since I posted the first pouring of the mold a while back, I learned a LOT with multiple trips to Atlanta to talk to experts, and after three attempts at a mold, finally created a good one. Let me tell you, now I REALLY understand why people usually farm out this part of the reproduction!! It was quite a process, but ... YAY.. got my first perfect head yesterday!
She will eventually go on an Antoinette body.
- Still a WIP, but I did a quick face-up on one of the "reject" cast heads of my Original Sculpt >>> - Susan April 4, 2012, 10:54 am
- Susan she is amazing! Please hurry I want to see the final one. You are so awesome! - Jenny in MS April 13, 2012, 12:04 am
- You are outdoing yourself again, Susan. WOW! What a good likeness! - kellycat April 7, 2012, 2:27 pm
- All I can say is, "Wow!" - ajean23 April 5, 2012, 9:12 am
- WOW is right!!! Wow, your work is amazing. Can't wait to see the finished doll. - LilliAnn April 5, 2012, 6:31 am
- Re: Still a WIP, but I did a quick face-up on one of the "reject" cast heads of my Original Sculpt >>> - Caroline April 4, 2012, 6:12 pm
- Wow! I see why I haven't heard from you! Looks great, Susan! Can't wait to see the finished doll! - Becky in Ohio April 4, 2012, 4:00 pm
- WOW, that is AMAZING!!!! I am so impressed, Susan. What a fabulous> - JaneNY April 4, 2012, 11:15 am
« Back to index