Edited by board administrator October 28, 2016, 5:59 pm
To Be Part of The Main Stage in The Tejano Super Car Show or For Tickets to Get into The Tejano Super Car Show at The Ector County Coliseum in Odessa, Texas Please, Contact Mr. Nick Hernandez. Mr. Hernandez is the Owner and Sponsor of This Special 45th. Annual Tejano Super Car Show Event.
Also, Mr. Hernandez is Providing The "Manny Ybarra Bone Marrow Stage" To Be Run By The President & C.E.O, Pete Salmeron of The (M. A. M. A.) Mexican American Music Association. Mr. Pete Salmeron Will Schedule His Own Invited Groups or Bands To Participate On That Stage.
Sunday, November 20, 2016 Event:
* Calling All Musicians, Bands or Groups, Group Singers or Solo Singer, Group Dancers or Show-Acts - If You Want Public Exposure and You Are Willing to Donate Your Time & Talent To Participate in Helping and Supporting The "Manny Ybarra Bone Marrow Stage," Then Mr. Pete Salmeron is The Person To Call at (210) 870 - 4534 Now. Once You or Your Band is Confirmed, We Will Put You on The Perfomers List.
* * The Performers List Are; * * *
1. Tex-Mex Rejects - A Tejano/Conjunto Band From Sweetwater, Texas.
2. Cande Flores & The Ol School Tejano Orchestra Band From Abilene, Texas.
3. Crystal Garcia - Solo Singer From Odessa, Texas.
4. Karisma Torres - Solo Singer From Odessa, Texas
5. Los Hermanos Laureles - Conjunto Band From Abilene, Texas.
6. Las Aguilas de Oro Ballet Folkorico Dancers From New Mexico - (Folkorico Dancers Brought By Briana Chavez Instructor & Director From Hobbs, New Mexico)
7. Alex Michael Requena - Solo Singer From Dallas, Texas.
8. Briana Rios - Solo Singer From Odessa, Texas
9. Joanna Herrera - Solo Singer From Odessa, Texas.
(Please, Visit Joanna's Page at "Joanna Rae" Face Book Page)
10. Christie Perez - Solo Singer From San Angelo, Texas
11. Corazon Salvaje - Solo Singer From Odessa, Texas
12. Macho - A Tejano &Country band From Midland, Texas
End of Performer's List.
* * * Stay Tune For More Up-Dates. . . . . . .
* * * Any Other Questions, Information and/or Details, Contact Mr. Pete Salmeron at (210) 870 - 4534.
Posted in Good Faith By:
Mobile D. J.
* Note: If You Reply To This Message, I Will Pass The Information To Mr. Pete Salmeron.
Thank You For Viewing.!
« Back to index