Edited by board administrator January 28, 2016, 9:38 pm
Sunday, January 24th, 2016, 4:00-8:00pm
16157 East Gale Ave.
This will be the very last Pocho show. Come and party with us, and celebrate over 18 years of musical performances. It will be an evening jam packed with music and special musical guests.
Each guest will have a chance to take home prizes. Winning tickets will be drawn at about 7pm and you must be present to win. This is a family-friendly event. You are welcome to bring your own outside food (drinks must be purchased there) and parking is free.
VFW Post-1944 is located 1 block north of the 60 Freeway, between Hacienda Blvd. & Azusa Ave.
* Order your advance tickets online and save
* Get there early for best parking
* Bring your own food (dinner or munchies) if you like
* Bar open all night (with super reasonable prices)
* Early birds also have the best chance at taking home one of the limited-edition event posters
To visit our website and reserve your seats, click on the link below.
Get your tickets online now
for only $10
Posted in Good Faith By:
« Back to index