Survival Resources News Daily Interact!
[ Post a Reply-Interact! | Survival Resources News Daily Interact! ]
Water-Food-Shelter-Security, one day independent, one week, one month, a year-a lifetime!
Re: OMG . . .
Posted by seamus on February 3, 2016, 11:39 pm, in reply to "Re: OMG . . ."
Thanx for the good wishes, but totally unnecessary as I no longer have birthdays, if ever I did.
From my perspective here in the tropical Northeast, two cord of decent wood should oughta be adequate in sunny Georgia. We do just fine here on that much,, heating about 1000 sf of living space plus whatever flows into the lower level. Granted, been milder here this year, but even last year did not exceed three cord by much, if at all.
I'd post a pic of what we heat with if I could remember the site you were using. You would laff -- then marvel.
Splitting... Sure, enjoy the exercise, but git a gas wedge, or one of them DR electric impulse splitters. I hear they;re the nuts but I'm committed now to my 30T gas monster. We ain't neither one a-gittin any younger.
- It's Dottie's Day - Plantlady January 15, 2016, 3:40 pm
- OMG . . . - dottiewv January 27, 2016, 9:47 am
- Re: OMG . . . - zog February 3, 2016, 11:49 am
- Re: OMG . . . - seamus February 3, 2016, 11:39 pm
- Re: It's Dottie's Day - seamus January 16, 2016, 10:10 pm
- Re: It's Dottie's Day - zog January 16, 2016, 4:22 pm
« Back to index
Dare to Think-Dare to Speak-Dare to Act!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!