The course went back better than I have ever seen after the early meeting which was some time ago.
The corners have all been moved to provide fresh ground.
There is a good covering of grass which is being aided by the sun and showers.
The forecast is predicting rainfall next Monday and Tuesday and further showers on the Thursday.
This will certainly help the course but if the forecasters get it wrong!!! we will open up the ground and water as needed to provide good ground.
this is something we have done many times before with great results and we are confident of good ground for the Saturday.
« Back to index