Posted by Celepe on 11/28/2017, 7:07 am, in reply to "Re: Obits"
And fans of "The Rocky Horror Show" like to dress as the characters, recite dialog along with the actors and hurl rude comments and insults at the stage. Doesn't mean it's OK for me to go see "The Glass Menagerie" and do the same thing.
: "BUDDY, the Musical" opened to
: mediocre reviews in 1989, however every run
: quickly sold out due to enthusiastic word of
: mouth. Promoters noted that people were
: dancing in the aisles so reviewers altered
: their previously-negative reviews (which by
: then were irrelevant anyhow). Signs were
: posted in some venues advising people in
: balconies to not dance during the
: performance because (it eventually got out)
: older balconies were in danger of collapse.
: Everyone had a ball.
: 1989 seems like yesterday, but it was long
: I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Obits - Beverly Cardinals 11/25/2017, 4:06 pm
- Re: Obits - Tom Diehl 11/26/2017, 3:28 pm
- Re: Obits - RonSmith 11/26/2017, 8:03 am
- Re: Obits - G. 11/26/2017, 9:09 am
- Re: Obits - Rockin' Canuck 11/26/2017, 9:33 pm
- Re: Obits - Mark H. 11/26/2017, 10:35 am
- Re: Obits - G. 11/28/2017, 6:20 am
- Re: Obits - Little Rich 11/26/2017, 4:37 pm
- Re: Obits - G. 11/26/2017, 1:04 pm
- Re: Obits - Celepe 11/27/2017, 12:17 pm
- Re: Obits - G. 11/27/2017, 3:56 pm
- Re: Obits - Celepe 11/28/2017, 7:07 am
- Re: Obits - Beverly Cardinals 11/28/2017, 4:06 pm
- Re: Obits - Dan 11/25/2017, 4:18 pm
« Back to index | View thread »