Posted by Celepe on 11/27/2017, 12:17 pm, in reply to "Re: Obits"
Ignoring authority is one thing. Being disrespectful toward one's fellow concert-goers is something else entirely. Dancing is fine if the event is promoted as a dance and a space dedicated to dancing is provided. But if it's in an auditorium and has been promoted as a concert -- an event in which those attending may sit and enjoy the performer(s) on stage -- they shouldn't have to put up with the guy in front of them blocking their view just because he wants to express himself. The concert isn't about him.
: Ignoring authority figures is what rock 'n
: roll was once all about, young fellow
: --Previous Message--
: Not all that spontaneous after one is
: repeatedly told to sit down. Most folks at a
: Nicks concert want to see the band perform
: and not the back of somebodys head.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Obits - Beverly Cardinals 11/25/2017, 4:06 pm
- Re: Obits - Tom Diehl 11/26/2017, 3:28 pm
- Re: Obits - RonSmith 11/26/2017, 8:03 am
- Re: Obits - G. 11/26/2017, 9:09 am
- Re: Obits - Rockin' Canuck 11/26/2017, 9:33 pm
- Re: Obits - Mark H. 11/26/2017, 10:35 am
- Re: Obits - G. 11/28/2017, 6:20 am
- Re: Obits - Little Rich 11/26/2017, 4:37 pm
- Re: Obits - G. 11/26/2017, 1:04 pm
- Re: Obits - Celepe 11/27/2017, 12:17 pm
- Re: Obits - Dan 11/25/2017, 4:18 pm
« Back to index | View thread »