NSA Indiana North
[ Post a Response | NSA Indiana North ]
Posted by NSA - JK
on October 11, 2017, 8:04 pm, in reply to "Re: opportunity
Not correct Jon. When a player is stuck by a batted ball and an injury results from that, the ball and bat are taken and submitted for testing. If the bat has been altered, the liability falls on the person using an altered bat.
Field testing a bat is not a true and accurate test as there are too many factors that alter the test such as temperature, was the bat just taken from the trunk of a car and the temp in the trunk was extremely hot or cold, even the humidity can effect a field test.
If the NSA Rulebook or NSA Bylaws require a field test of all bats and one was not conducted, then your statement would have merit.
Thanks much for your concern.
- opportunity - Coach September 25, 2017, 3:25 pm
- Re: opportunity - NSA - JK October 11, 2017, 8:04 pm
- Thank You - NSA - JK September 26, 2017, 7:32 pm
- Re: opportunity - player September 25, 2017, 10:35 pm
- Re: opportunity - Hagy September 25, 2017, 5:22 pm
« Back to index