I have just received word that this year's BBQ Championship is full, the meat has been ordered and no more applications will be accepted.
If you did not receive the e-mail from Karen please take note of the following important information.
1) Teams CANNOT start setting up until Friday 12 noon when the road will be closed to thru traffic. Unfortunately this time was set by the City/County.
2) If you arrive before 12 noon on Friday you will be allowed to park your vehicles and equipment in the lot to the extreme far left as you face the building until its time to set up. DO NOT park your rigs / equipment in the main County Admin Building parking lot or on Railroad Avenue or on the Railroad right-of-way until the road is officially closed to thru traffic.
3) Teams will set up on a first come first served basis.
4) Teams will stage with the rear setback of your equipment on the center line of the road with the front of your serving area facing the festival.
4) Meat will be available/distributed at 2:00 pm.
5) The cooks meeting is at 4:00 pm Friday at the judging tent.
6) Turn-in boxes and cups to serve the public will be available at the cooks meeting.
7) Friday night wing judging is at 6:00 pm, first horn at 5:50 pm final horn at 6:10 pm.
8) I need 12 Novice Table turn-in boxes.