[ Post a Response | I.C.O.G. ]
help identify MYSTERY SUIT
Posted by Chevstriss on August 17, 2012, 3:03 pm
I'm no photographer but this has to be from the past 5 yrs - pink and black Dior-ish suit - black pleated skirt - pink petticoat, pink jacket with black buttons, black picture hat edged in pink, black pumps and short black leatherette gloves. There are NO tags in anything but it is fully lined |
this could be from Gene Con Orlando, Philly, or one of Sandra's last 3 cons. or maybe someone sewed as a table gift?
It is definately not AD. Could be IT but wouldn't it have a label inside?
- Anyone selling? I remember pre-ordering that suit, but something happened that >>> - Mos in PA August 20, 2012, 6:53 pm
- a-hah!!! found a blog reference >>>>> - Chevstriss August 19, 2012, 7:29 pm
- I think it was made by Fashion Boulevard (nm) - Marcia in NJ August 19, 2012, 3:55 pm
- I'm sure the pink and black suit was a Dior design. It was >> - Mary in CT August 17, 2012, 7:44 pm
- I have that suit stored somewhere. I seem to recall that I >> - Mary in CT August 17, 2012, 3:46 pm
MAY 2013 - This month's Gene Angel is DENISE HUFFMAN.