[ Post a Response | I.C.O.G. ]
Sorry, Madras' surgery had "complications"
Posted by joe in chicago on January 16, 2011, 11:09 pm
Actually her complications had complications! |
To make matters worse, my 15 yr old, 4.6 lbs. poodle girl was stricken with bloat ( a big dog affliction which I have since found out can affect poodles, toy or not.) It's been baby food and meds for a while but she seems to be okay. The Emergency room vet could not tell us what caused it, tho he was happy to take our $1500 dollars. Still, I'm happy she made it, it can kill a dog in a couple of hours if not treated very quickly!
Hopefully Madra or one of the girls will show up in a new header in a few days, although Oona is very glad for the nurses gig cash!!!!
- Glad that baby girl is doing well, Joe. It's such a worry when a little furbaby (msg) - Marilou in PA January 17, 2011, 8:33 pm
- So happy your baby is ok. I know how scary and heart-wrenching this can be. (msg) - Tomi in NYC January 17, 2011, 3:42 pm
- One of my standard poodles got bloat...msg - cc January 17, 2011, 2:24 pm
- Oh Joe I am so glad your baby is OK. Give he hugs and kisses for me. - CindyF in Hot Vegas January 17, 2011, 9:18 am
- So glad to hear your poodle girl is alright >> - Nancy January 16, 2011, 11:24 pm
DECEMBER 2013 - This month's Gene Angels are THE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO WORKED ON THE 2013c WEEKLY THEMES.