I would like to take a moment to outline the following accomplishments by Current Nameoki Township Supervisor Randall P. Viessman in his first 4 years of office, they are as follows.
1. Fired the office staff of Kenny Davis which resulted in a law suite filed by these employees resulting in a cash payout of an undisclosed amount of money! Thank you Randy for wasting taxpayer money!
2. Hired new employees which do not even reside in the Township, without even attempting to hire from within the Township. Thank you Randy I am sure no one livening with in the Township needed a job more than your daughter which lives outside the Township.
3. Covers up and lies for General Assistance employee who has been giving assistance to herself through gift card and etc. Thank you Randy for helping to cover this up.
4. Gave full health insurance to his new employees that again don't live in the Township, oh and Hell they don't even work full-time. Thank you Randy for watching out for the best interest of you employees over the taxpayers.
5. Went MIA during the floods in December of 2015. Thank you Randy for not being concerned and not offering assistance to the taxpayers you were elected to represent.
I am sure I am missing several accomplishments but just few should be enough for the Voters of Nameoki Township to realize 4 more years of Viessman cannot happen!!
Township Voters please get out and Vote on April 4th, please read up on the other 2 candidates and cast a vote for one of them the Township and the taxpayers deserve better than 4 more years of Viessman.