-Improve our residential and business roads and support safety measures.
-Get rid of the patronage system. I believe a person should be appointed to a position, not because of who they know but what they know.
-Aggressively support legislation that supports the revitalization of Downtown Granite City
-I believe that elected officials should be more accessible to the people they serve. I would work to establish public meetings for residents to exchange ideas and concerns.
* Political Science and History Major at SIUE
* Eagle Scout-Service Project, constructed a shed for the Granite City Animal Protection Agency
* Presently serve as Precinct 14 Committeeman
* Participated in BOYS STATE for training in State and City Government operations
* Served as PHI THETA KAPPA President at Southwestern Illinois College
* Student Senator at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
* President of the SIUE Democrats
* Vice President of the Political Science Association at SIUE
* Student Trustee at Southwestern Illinois College-Represented over 12,000 students on the Board of Trustees
* 2014 and 2015 participated in a service project to help rebuild homes in the 9th district in New Orleans to assist hurricane Katrina victims