1) Why is the focus being removed from the deputy clerk who apparently played fast and loose with this petition?
2)Did she admit wrong doing? Or does that need to be investigated and proven?
3) Would disciplinary action be appropriate prior to an investigation?
These next few I'll make a guess on and answer myself:
4) Who wants Helen Hawkins out of the way? Maybe Jenine and Charlie Leuhmann (yes, related), so they can monopolize two elected offices?
5) Is this crap from Viessman's attorney a ploy to deflect guilt from Viessman and the Deputy Clerk? I'd bet my last hot dollar on it.
6) Didn't Randy Viessman hire or appoint this woman as Deputy Clerk? Yes, he did.
7) Aren't there video files showing who accessed these petitions over the holiday weekend? I would think there would be.
8) Does anyone question what happened to Ron Motil and his sudden unexplained disappearance? Was he told to get out of that mess as soon as possible? I don't know. Does anyone?
Every dishonest, self-serving idiot who has wormed themselves into one of those township official positions, by hook or crook, hate Helen Hawkin's guts. She doesn't play, she won't go along with what she knows is not right, much less illegal.
You have people CHEATING, AND ASSISTING CHEATERS, to stack the ballot, and the big question is why didn't Helen Hawkins do anything about the Viessman hired/appointed Deputy Clerk?
Surely some of you have enough smarts to pull a few layers off this crusty onion to see where the real rot is. It is not with Helen Hawkins.