Theme: Homecoming at 2am?
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on January 10, 2019, 2:39 pm
Patrick: Hey, Squirt, Barbie, great to have you home. Your crazy dog has missed you. She hasn't even stole my shoes this week.
Barbie: It was sure a long trip, so much bad weather on the way.
Chelsea: It's good to be home, but I'm so tired. Foofie, let's go up to bed.
(Taking the elevator to her room)
Chelsea: Stop licking me---I've already had a bath. Yawwwwwn!
Chelsea: Nitey-nite, Foofie, I missed you, too. Zzzzzzzzz.
Foofie: So, glad my small human is back....sigh! No more waiting.
- Theme: Homecoming at 2am? - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 10, 2019, 2:39 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Aawww, that last photo is adorable :-) - Queli January 11, 2019, 6:02 pm
- Foofie is very cute - love your dolls and dioramas too - Chataine/Val January 11, 2019, 3:39 pm
- Oh, Foofie is sure happy to have Chelsea home! - Saucy Suwi January 11, 2019, 5:49 am
- Awe, she looks content now! - Kathy M. in CO January 11, 2019, 5:41 am
- it's too bad we can't explain our plans to them..happy ending to a - patricia b January 11, 2019, 2:43 am
- Awh too sweet, and the last photo is so precious! - Bella's Alex January 10, 2019, 5:56 pm
- Aww so cute! - Carine January 10, 2019, 5:45 pm
- Very sweet ! - Nilsa January 10, 2019, 4:00 pm
- Aww, nothing sweeter, children and their pets. - GwenDollin January 10, 2019, 3:41 pm
- You know waiting is the hardest part. - maywong January 10, 2019, 3:28 pm