Advent Day 3--Hanging the Wreaths--same as last year!
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on December 3, 2018, 12:58 pm
Chelseas's room, she says she's too grown up for toys now though!
Zoe hangs the sparkle wreath in the townhouse. There are four girls in the expanded townhouse now---more fun.
Barbie hangs the Christmas wreath in the kitchen of the HFIM house.
- Advent Day 3--Hanging the Wreaths--same as last year! - Sandi M in Chicagoland December 3, 2018, 12:58 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- I like the shiny one. - maywong December 6, 2018, 12:07 pm
- Thanks, Emjay---yes, the house was upstairs in front of window---and the snow was in the background - Sandi M in Chicagoland December 4, 2018, 12:56 pm
- Lovely wreaths!!! I love the middle one!! - Ruth in NS December 4, 2018, 7:20 am
- It's looking like Christmas at Barbie's house. I like those mini ornaments. - GwenDollin December 3, 2018, 8:18 pm
- Such a pretty Barbie and great diorama! - Carine December 3, 2018, 6:11 pm
- Thanks for sharing! - Queli December 3, 2018, 6:05 pm
- Very cute decorations!! - Nilsa December 3, 2018, 5:50 pm
- You have some really cute minis! Those gingerbread items look.... delicious ;-) - Karon in VA December 3, 2018, 5:41 pm
- All are Beautitul Sandi! I especially love the 2nd shot! - Emjay December 3, 2018, 4:09 pm
- Such pretty pictures! - Saucy Suwi December 3, 2018, 1:54 pm
- Everything looks so festive...love that silver wreath in 2nd pic - Valerie in Chicagoland December 3, 2018, 1:42 pm
- Adorable!! Really love the last photo! - Alex December 3, 2018, 1:25 pm