Re: I just love all of your photos, Bella looks so pretty!
Oh thank you so much Val!!! Really! Much appreciated!!!
Yes Drella! Alex Borstein was actually originally cast to play Sookie, and her relationship with Lorelai was meant to resemble the one Lorelai and Luke would have in the series!
(I can't remember why she didn't end up playing Sookie???)
You know she also plays Miss Celine in Gilmore Girls! (she is so good in that role, it is so hard to believe it is her!!!!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- NT: Bella's Dream World / Autumn - Alex November 8, 2018, 10:27 am
- Beautiful pictures! - Saucy Suwi November 13, 2018, 10:32 am
- Fabulous!!! Love it!!! - Ruth in NS November 9, 2018, 10:46 pm
- Absolutely wonderful!! Especially that last shot. - Nina November 9, 2018, 9:11 am
- nice - Lucinda November 9, 2018, 3:18 am
- Love this whole series. You did a great job making the whole thing dreamy. - Kathy M. in CO November 8, 2018, 8:44 pm
- Awww kitty is so cute. - maywong November 8, 2018, 6:11 pm
- Joining the chorus, what a poignant series. Love your handmade leaves. - GwenDollin November 8, 2018, 12:44 pm
- Those photos are wonderful! - Queli November 8, 2018, 12:21 pm
- Wow! Wow! WOW!!! Love this series of photos. Beautiful! - Dawn - OSS November 8, 2018, 11:56 am
- Phenomenal series of pictures! - Steph in ma November 8, 2018, 11:54 am
- I love Bella's face...so vintage with those fantastic cat eyes - Valerie in Chicagoland November 8, 2018, 11:26 am
- Love your leaves and all the tiny details...she looks gorgeous! - Sandi M in Chicagoland November 8, 2018, 11:21 am
- Beautiful photos--I love the bed and all of the precious details. - SueJ November 8, 2018, 11:07 am
- Love your depictions Alex!! Congrats on the feature photo!! - Judie in Montreal November 8, 2018, 11:05 am
- I just love all of your photos, Bella looks so pretty! - valmaxi November 8, 2018, 11:00 am
- Re: I just love all of your photos, Bella looks so pretty! - Alex November 8, 2018, 11:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »