Pink! (Such a great theme!)
Posted by Alex on October 12, 2018, 9:22 am
Estelle is a Jason Wu X Poupée Mécanique/Mod Misaki (2009) wearing the Barbie Look Party Perfect outfit (2016), muff from Sweet in Switzerland Poppy Parker outfit (2013), and "fascinator" by me.
In this picture:
Side table is Mattel Modern (1958).
Shelf by ebay seller fr-27
Lamp from Barbie’s New Dream House #4092 (1964-66).
Miniature furniture from the miniature Barbie’s New Dream House #4092 by DutchBarbieWorld on Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/DutchBarbieWorld
Champagne glasses from “It’s Barb J’s MADWORLD” : www.barbsmadworld.com
Bunnies by Schleich.
And the fabulous topiary was a prize donated by Val, I love that thing!!!
Thank you for looking!
- Pink! (Such a great theme!) - Alex October 12, 2018, 9:22 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- love the photo. Love that misaki doll. Perfection. - Kc October 13, 2018, 1:35 am
- I love looking at the details. - maywong October 12, 2018, 5:24 pm
- Love your picture! - Saucy Suwi October 12, 2018, 2:07 pm
- I love this theme, too! Great pic! - Nina October 12, 2018, 1:30 pm
- Ha, she must be watching the Royal wedding...fascinator, so cute! - Sandi M in Chicagoland October 12, 2018, 1:14 pm
- Such a Magical photo Alex! I Adore this series of photos so much! I'm thrilled you are showing them! - Emjay October 12, 2018, 10:57 am
- Pink looks great on her. It's her lovely eyes that compliment the color I think :) Nice setup! - Angela October 12, 2018, 10:41 am
- Such a sweet photo and setting! - valmaxi October 12, 2018, 10:36 am
- Estelle is lovely and her room is beautiful!! Did you make her fascinator??.... - Ruth in NS October 12, 2018, 9:52 am