Pink! (Such a great theme!)
Posted by Alex on October 11, 2018, 5:23 am
Bella is a Matthew Sutton OOAK Silkstone, on an FR Tall Handspeak body, wearing the Nighty Negligee # 965 (1959-1964).
In this picture:
Fleur (the Dutch Sindy) bedside table made in the Netherlands by the Otto Simon company, Article no. 385-2361 (Mid to late 1970s?) (Knobs modified by me).
Bed by Amber of Bashette Ironworks (2012) and all beautiful bed linens (bedspread, pillows, etc.) by Amber of BashetteDoll on Etsy at: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/BashetteDoll/items
Lamp by me.
Little white doll is a "Salvaged Dolls" by Tim Holtz.
Thank you for looking!
- Pink! (Such a great theme!) - Alex October 11, 2018, 5:23 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Beautiful styling! - Saucy Suwi October 12, 2018, 4:56 am
- Love this photo Alex!! What a beauty in her vintage peignoir set!! Wonderful diorama!!! - Ruth in NS October 11, 2018, 10:43 pm
- Beautiful and thanks for all the information - MaryPhoto October 11, 2018, 12:26 pm
- AW...I was thinking of dragging mine out...grins, she looks perfect. - Sandi M in Chicagoland October 11, 2018, 12:04 pm
- Fabulous! She's wearing my all time favorite vintage night wear too! Color me Envious! Lol! - Emjay October 11, 2018, 11:42 am
- And such a great photo! Bella is just beautiful here. - GwenDollin October 11, 2018, 11:37 am
- lovely Pink suits her! - barbara October 11, 2018, 11:22 am
- Great dio composition, and she looks lovely in that negligee! - Nina October 11, 2018, 10:52 am
- Everything looks perfect. - maywong October 11, 2018, 6:49 am
- Adore everything about this shot. Bella looks amazing! - Kathy M. in CO October 11, 2018, 6:45 am