For Jim.. Calico Critters' Red Roof Country Home
Posted by Carine on September 13, 2018, 8:08 pm
Went to TRU and didn't expect to find it, but yep an "impulse" purchase, as I knew it would be my only chance to have it.
Finally "Critters" have a decent size home.
The difficult part is deciding the layout (especially adding the Cozy Cottage), furniture placement.
Also sadly the bigger lights and curtains are sold separately.
Option 1 (I wish there was an option to fully cover the terrace)
Option 2 (again they could have had an extra floor to go with Cottage option)
Option 3-Like this except you have to cover the obvious main entry door.
- For Jim.. Calico Critters' Red Roof Country Home - Carine September 13, 2018, 8:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Thank you Marna, Alex, Sandi M, Emjay and especially Jim (the enabler) LOL! - Carine September 14, 2018, 6:58 pm
- So adorable!!!! - Alex September 14, 2018, 6:16 am
- Peppa Pig looks like she is enjoying it! LOL!!!! - Jim September 13, 2018, 10:58 pm
- Looks like it will be lots of fun to 'finish' and move in. - Sandi M in chicagoland September 13, 2018, 10:46 pm
- I Adore this set Carine! Love all the different ways to set it up too! Gorgeous rooms & furnishings! - Emjay September 13, 2018, 10:43 pm
- Hi Carine.... - Jim September 13, 2018, 10:38 pm
- Snif, you can still go to Tru - Marna September 13, 2018, 8:31 pm