New Theme, and not at the last minute!
Posted by Kathy M in CO on June 13, 2018, 11:38 am
Well since I was photographing all those Dawn dolls and this one had some serious stripes happening, it seemed like a good idea! Gotta say making a 6 inch doll behave in a way that will take a good photo is beyond fiddly. LOL I think I like that 11 1/2 inch size MUCH better. I think she is cute, but I just can't seem to find the love to keep these girls, so off they will go to better homes!
Kathy M. in CO
- New Theme, and not at the last minute! - Kathy M in CO June 13, 2018, 11:38 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Great photo Kathy! (I had these as a kid!) - Alex June 13, 2018, 7:19 pm
- so cute i love the dawn dolls! - kc June 13, 2018, 3:51 pm
- I didn't realize they were that small...oh my, smaller than Ginny/Muffy...goodness. Cute photo---maj - Sandi M in Chicagoland June 13, 2018, 3:12 pm
- Cute doll and great stripes! - Nina June 13, 2018, 2:38 pm
- She is cute. - maywong June 13, 2018, 1:35 pm
- She's lovely! - Saucy Suwi June 13, 2018, 12:26 pm
- Love! I've always loved these dolls, but I'm holding firm! These are the best Dawns I've ever seen - GoCarmel June 13, 2018, 11:42 am
- She's a Lovely girl Kathy! And the striped fashion is Lovely too! Great photo! - Emjay June 13, 2018, 11:42 am