Theme, and another rescue from the sale bin
Posted by GwenDollin on May 14, 2018, 3:58 pm
And another classic ponytail, repro.
I struggle with wedding dresses too. I love the vintage handmade satin and lace, but they never fit too well. Here is what Barbie's dress looked like before I took a little fabric out of the waist.
- Theme, and another rescue from the sale bin - GwenDollin May 14, 2018, 3:58 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- you are a clever girl gwen, it looks great - debfromoz May 16, 2018, 4:37 am
- Big improvement. You did a great job. - maywong May 15, 2018, 6:48 am
- She has an old=fashioned sweetness about her... - LindaNY May 14, 2018, 7:24 pm
- Such a lovely doll! - Carine May 14, 2018, 6:14 pm
- That's a very sweet dress and it looks great! - Sandi M in Chicagoland May 14, 2018, 5:23 pm
- She looks Lovely in her newly altered wedding dress! Nice work! - Emjay May 14, 2018, 4:31 pm
- you made it look so much better. lovely - shortcut May 14, 2018, 4:18 pm