I remember when I got my 1st big girl bed, I must have been 3 then..she was showing me
Posted by Amber in Mn Bashette on May 14, 2018, 4:13 am, in reply to "What is the first memory that comes to you when you think of your Mom?"
now I can pray to God like I asked her about when it was on tv..lol..
This is before Bible school and she taught me Jesus loves me song..
And she told me who Jesus was and he was with me always. .
so I always made sure I only slept on my side of the bed.lol..Nothing was allowed to cross over the invisible line..and I fell out of bed a couple of times..
So Dad and Mom both kept trying to get me to sleep in the middle..nope..
Finally asked me why not..
And Mom was amazed that I said because Jesus sleeps there..
and to this day I can't sleep in the middle of a bed..even if Dean my husband is on the road overnight lol..
- What is the first memory that comes to you when you think of your Mom? - Doll Divas Inquiry May 13, 2018, 9:23 am
- I remember when I got my 1st big girl bed, I must have been 3 then..she was showing me - Amber in Mn Bashette May 14, 2018, 4:13 am
- Playing with me, telling me bedtime stories. - Queli May 13, 2018, 3:28 pm
- Probably taking care of me after a serious illness. It's hard doing the nursing for >> - Steph in ma May 13, 2018, 12:05 pm
- Her gentle, kind and caring nature - Gary May 13, 2018, 11:21 am
- Her lifelong love for cats--in old pictures of her as a child, she almost always was holding a cat. - SueJ May 13, 2018, 11:03 am
- The sound of her playing the piano, especially Moonlight Sonata - Joane In Baltimore May 13, 2018, 9:36 am
- I have to go back too far for the first but the funniest was when a frozen leg of lamb fell out of - Judie in Montreal May 13, 2018, 9:28 am
« Back to index | View thread »