This is a huge improvement. . .
Posted by SueJ on April 13, 2018, 11:43 am, in reply to "My Frida Kahlo arrived...I changed her jewelry and her hair flowers"
Still, Mattel didn't do justice to this doll with the body they gave her. The "Look" dolls are in the same price range and have much nicer bodies.
- My Frida Kahlo arrived...I changed her jewelry and her hair flowers - Valerie in Chicagoland April 12, 2018, 4:21 pm
- She looks much betty! - Saucy Suwi April 13, 2018, 1:29 pm
- This is a huge improvement. . . - SueJ April 13, 2018, 11:43 am
- Does she truly have non articulated legs and flat feet as reported? - Vertigo April 13, 2018, 9:37 am
- She looks very pretty and the special touches are perfect! - JanCarmen April 12, 2018, 8:47 pm
- Yes, the extra color and bling, makes the differences. Very nice! - Sandi M in Chicagoland April 12, 2018, 8:05 pm
- The whole look of this is wonderful! - Nina April 12, 2018, 7:43 pm
- I Love the changes you made Valerie! Such a Lovely doll! Great photos you took! - Emjay April 12, 2018, 7:26 pm
- Wow she is amazing! Congrats! - Carine April 12, 2018, 6:17 pm
- Oh she is looking soooo so!!! good!!! Well done!!!! (what is up with her arms? the elbow joint is... - Alex April 12, 2018, 6:10 pm
- Her unibrow is......different - Marna April 12, 2018, 6:08 pm
- Your off to a good start in fixing her up. - maywong April 12, 2018, 5:56 pm
- You did good! Love the bright colors, and your background too ;-) - Karon in VA April 12, 2018, 5:38 pm
- She looks so beautiful! I love how you've made her your own by adding new bling >> - Amber April 12, 2018, 5:18 pm
« Back to index | View thread »