Yeah, I'm not sure. I just remember reading the article on yahoo news about a week ago. msg...
Posted by Eva Marie on February 13, 2018, 11:11 am, in reply to "No kidding? I did a little reading and it sounded like keeping from touching your nose and mouth >>"
It kind of makes sense though because unless they're air-tight it seems like the germs could still get in. It's just hard to know what to think anymore!
- NDR: Do you think it's rude to wear a mask at work if a coworker's spouse came down with the flu >> - Steph in ma February 13, 2018, 10:42 am
- Insult or death? Not really a choice from here, this flu is dangerous. If you are vulnerable, or cou - Sandi M in Chicagoland February 13, 2018, 11:06 am
- I just read an article about those masks. msg... - Eva Marie February 13, 2018, 10:55 am
- This is a tough call. If you feel strongly enough about it to wear the mask then I'd just tell her>> - Emjay February 13, 2018, 10:53 am
- That is an awkward situation, you could fib and say you had a massive garlic dinner and breath is - valmaxi February 13, 2018, 10:48 am
- That was supposed to be "Now we HEAR..." My brain is not working today. :>( - Steph in ma February 13, 2018, 10:43 am
« Back to index | View thread »