There is no way we would move these ourselves
Posted by Marna on February 11, 2018, 10:27 pm, in reply to "We have a steel dolly on wheels that works great for moving these cabinets"
If the flooring people don't move the furniture, we'll either have to hire someone or live with this carpet forever.
- Possibly strange question: Has anyone had the carpeting in their doll room replaced? - Marna February 11, 2018, 1:53 pm
- I removed the carpet in my doll room...had to hire a handyman and help him...more - Valerie in Chicago February 12, 2018, 8:14 am
- When I recently became bound to a wheelchair and had to reorganize >>> - Patricia B February 12, 2018, 2:43 am
- Hmm, we redid our house floors last year, and the last room is the tiny extra bedroom 10x11 that we - Sandi Magle February 11, 2018, 5:24 pm
- I had to have all the carpet in my apartment completely replaced. msg... - Eva Marie February 11, 2018, 3:48 pm
- I had the modern loft house, I turned into my Tonners tiny house..but I have 3 dioramas built for - Amber in Mn Bashette February 11, 2018, 3:28 pm
- I am in the process of doing this with my sewing/doll room now and yes, the pack up is daunting! - Gwenevere February 11, 2018, 2:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »