Oh, lol..yes I can see what you were talking about..dahh..I was thinking dioramas..
Posted by Amber in Mn Bashette on February 11, 2018, 4:46 pm, in reply to "LOL, I guess I wan't clear, I meant my real room where I keep my doll collection"
- Possibly strange question: Has anyone had the carpeting in their doll room replaced? - Marna February 11, 2018, 1:53 pm
- I removed the carpet in my doll room...had to hire a handyman and help him...more - Valerie in Chicago February 12, 2018, 8:14 am
- When I recently became bound to a wheelchair and had to reorganize >>> - Patricia B February 12, 2018, 2:43 am
- Hmm, we redid our house floors last year, and the last room is the tiny extra bedroom 10x11 that we - Sandi Magle February 11, 2018, 5:24 pm
- I had to have all the carpet in my apartment completely replaced. msg... - Eva Marie February 11, 2018, 3:48 pm
- I had the modern loft house, I turned into my Tonners tiny house..but I have 3 dioramas built for - Amber in Mn Bashette February 11, 2018, 3:28 pm
- I am in the process of doing this with my sewing/doll room now and yes, the pack up is daunting! - Gwenevere February 11, 2018, 2:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »