This little guy...Dad brought him home after being stationed in Korea 1962 ........
Posted by Rebelranger on January 12, 2018, 10:35 am, in reply to "What doll in your collection has the "most" meaning to you?"
He stays in the china cupboard as he is really fragile.
Made in Japan - Mom thinks he was bought in airport on the way home.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- What doll in your collection has the "most" meaning to you? - Doll Divas Inquiry January 12, 2018, 9:56 am
- I love my childhood Barbie, but my first Poppy Parker is my favorite doll>> - Nina January 15, 2018, 12:39 pm
- This is really hard, because a number of them have special meaning for me, but I'd say Naomi would>> - Steph in ma January 13, 2018, 5:13 am
- I have so many Tonner repaints by my friend Debbie Phillips of DNJ Dolls. . - Amber in Mn Bashette January 12, 2018, 3:40 pm
- My first Barbie from childhood. I still have her, but don't play with the Barbies any more. Like > - Mordols January 12, 2018, 3:29 pm
- Silkstone Fashion Designer, hubby bought her for me on our 1st date - CariCT January 12, 2018, 3:22 pm
- 1999 Rollerblade Barbie...1st Barbie I ever bought! - Queli January 12, 2018, 1:43 pm
- My Bella, she was the first doll that I had as an adult, that made me fall madly in love, and so... - Alex January 12, 2018, 1:07 pm
- This couple as my husband bought them for me.... - Emjay January 12, 2018, 12:07 pm
- This one by Park that reminds me of my late Mom. - Judie in Montreal January 12, 2018, 11:14 am
- This little guy...Dad brought him home after being stationed in Korea 1962 ........ - Rebelranger January 12, 2018, 10:35 am
- #1 Barbie I got on my 50th birthday and my Mom tribute doll made by Val in NH - valmaxi January 12, 2018, 10:06 am
« Back to index | View thread »