Advent Day 5 entry.
Posted by Kimberlee in MI on December 5, 2017, 8:57 pm
This is a picture from years ago of my father and my niece. I lost my Dad on December 7 of 2001. He had pancreatic cancer. I think of him often and this picture really makes me smile.
It's hard to believe he's been gone for 16 years!
- Advent Day 5 entry. - Kimberlee in MI December 5, 2017, 8:57 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Love your picture! - Santa's Saucy Suwi December 8, 2017, 2:24 pm
- What a fun photo and a lovely memory of your Dad. - Emjay December 6, 2017, 9:49 pm
- Wonderful photo!!! He must have had a great sense of humour!! ...... - Ruth in NS December 6, 2017, 8:18 pm
- Great Memory - Barbara December 6, 2017, 1:04 pm
- Aw, Kimberlee, what a great pic! - divafan December 6, 2017, 10:27 am
- Awe, what a wonderful photo. - Kathy M. in CO December 6, 2017, 7:11 am
- So lovely and touching. - Alex December 6, 2017, 5:59 am
- Photos like these are the best! - Astronome December 6, 2017, 4:27 am
- Special memories. Lovely photo. - Rebelranger December 6, 2017, 4:01 am
- What a lovely photo of your Dad! - NikkiinWales December 5, 2017, 11:31 pm
- Kim , your photo really catches the spirit of your father. How wonderful to have these memories, ble - Sandi M In Chicagoland December 5, 2017, 11:07 pm