Advent 5:When Lights aren't lights.
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on December 5, 2017, 10:51 am
Dusk has fallen, and the girls survey the decorations.
Anna: I love the lights, we have lots of lights at home because winter is so long.
Richelle:Aidan, that is a lovely vignette, but don't the lights work on the tree?
Aidan:I couldn't find a plug on those lights like the ones your are holding.
Chelsea:I love the mail box for my letter to Santa.
Richelle:Aidan, these lights I'm holding are decorative and don't have a plug.
Aidan: Oh, I think I still have a string of reds, somewhere.
(to be continued)
The whole post is on my blog: https://barbieoldnewgreenredo.blogspot.com/2017/12/hfim-house-boys-are-decorating.html
- Advent 5:When Lights aren't lights. - Sandi M in Chicagoland December 5, 2017, 10:51 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Love it! - Santa's Saucy Suwi December 8, 2017, 11:48 am
- Funny. Love be the story so far. - Rebelranger December 6, 2017, 4:16 am
- I hope they will find some lights with a plug. ^^ - Silvana (Switzerland) December 5, 2017, 4:10 pm
- Fun! FUN! FUN!!! Looking forward to it!!! Thank you so much!!!! - Alex December 5, 2017, 4:07 pm
- So many wonderful little details in your diorama!! Love the story!!! - Ruth in NS December 5, 2017, 3:34 pm
- looks like everyone is having fun - shortcut December 5, 2017, 1:27 pm
- GREAT photos, I lvoe all the accessories! - NikkiinWales December 5, 2017, 12:41 pm
- It will be fun to see when it's all finished! - Emjay December 5, 2017, 12:23 pm
- It will be great when they get it all finished! - Karon in VA December 5, 2017, 12:06 pm