If you don't want your dolls to go to kids who might destroy them or >>
Posted by Saucy Suwi on November 12, 2017, 12:30 pm, in reply to ""Hassle" is the word! I feel that way right now. Even as regards OOAKs and limited editions, >>"
have nice dolls then you could offer them up on the boards .....recipient just pays shipping??
- I am curious to know if anyone here *never* re-sells their dolls, but donates them instead? >> - Astronome November 12, 2017, 9:56 am
- i have never sold any of my dolls, given away about 50 over the years >>> - patricia b November 14, 2017, 1:16 am
- I donate more now as resale prices sometimes aren't worth the shipping hassle - Valerie in Chicagoland November 13, 2017, 8:50 am
- Since I no longer have any disposable income, I sell...msg... - Sarah in SC November 13, 2017, 3:56 am
- I donate to charity organizations or to friend's kids - Headswapper November 12, 2017, 9:55 pm
- I have only sold one or two dolls while collecting and only within our doll club ..... - Ruth in NS November 12, 2017, 11:14 am
- Me! I used to have a store selling Barbie and I used to sell on Evil Bay>>> - Saucy Suwi November 12, 2017, 10:06 am
« Back to index | View thread »