In the Uk, Flash sell Magic Eraser sponges cont.
Posted by Nefersitra on October 10, 2017, 12:43 pm, in reply to "Not sure we have them in England I will have a look?"
but you can usually get own brand ones slightly cheaper. I got mine (for house work) from Poundstretchers or Poundland and got 4 sponges for £1. I can't remember which shop, sorry.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- WARNING ABOUT THE NU FACE TWINS...>>> - Saucy Suwi October 9, 2017, 9:35 am
- Is Eden OK? I wanted to keep them NRFB! - dalsdolls October 11, 2017, 10:23 am
- I have had problems with Misaki. Is it the material they use to make the doll or the clothes that>>> - KC October 10, 2017, 6:21 am
- That's why my kids are all nude. Lol - Maywong October 9, 2017, 4:25 pm
- You can use Mr Clean sponge on bodies but not face to remove color transfer marks. - Vickie October 9, 2017, 4:11 pm
- Shoot! How easy it would have been to put plastic wrap under before dressing the dolls! - Emjay October 9, 2017, 3:12 pm
- OH YES! Black and Dark red are always someting to watch for on vinyl doll. - France BijouDoll October 9, 2017, 2:43 pm
- Gorgeous dolls, hate that they get black marks. - Kathy M. in CO October 9, 2017, 2:07 pm
- You would think that doll companies would have figured out how to prevent this by now - Marna October 9, 2017, 1:28 pm
- I agree! - Saucy Suwi October 9, 2017, 2:13 pm
- I am worried about mines. Hope it's not that bad. - Carine October 9, 2017, 12:18 pm
- Amber got black marks on her Lilith's shoulders too - valmaxi October 9, 2017, 10:44 am
« Back to index | View thread »