Well, it just depends on what's going on in my brain. msg...
Posted by Eva Marie on August 9, 2017, 8:50 am, in reply to "Are you an early riser, or a sleeping in kinda person?"
If I get an idea for a jewelry style sometimes I'll be up all night working on it. It's just an artist thing I guess lol.
- Are you an early riser, or a sleeping in kinda person? - Doll Divas Inqiry August 9, 2017, 8:12 am
- Both - maywong August 10, 2017, 7:17 am
- I stay up till 1 - 3 AM, so I am a sleeping in kind of person - VANGIEINMA August 9, 2017, 7:26 pm
- If my brain (& alarm) didn't wake me at 0400, I'd sleep in. - Rebelranger August 9, 2017, 7:17 pm
- In a perfect world, I'd like to go to bed at dawn and rise after noon. - Amber August 9, 2017, 7:06 pm
- early, didn't even sleep in as a kid. - sharoninor August 9, 2017, 6:29 pm
- Depends. My daughter phoned me at 3am so this morning was definitely a sleep in morning....>> - Gwenevere August 9, 2017, 3:30 pm
- Vampire hours. When I have to go somewhere in the morning I must look like... - Jendini August 9, 2017, 1:45 pm
- I'd love to sleep in, but I'm an insomniac, so might as well get up early and beat the heat. - Angel in CA August 9, 2017, 12:29 pm
- I used to be an early riser, but as I get older, I'm late heading to bed and late getting up. - Kimberlee in MI August 9, 2017, 12:07 pm
- I get up with the chickens and go to bed with the sun.....msg... - Sarah in SC August 9, 2017, 11:34 am
- I used to be a sleep in sorta guy, but now I am an early riser - Snwlprd in Stoon August 9, 2017, 10:06 am
- I would like to sleep in but life often has other ideas! - Saucy Suwi August 9, 2017, 9:53 am
- Sorta both. - Donna In OR August 9, 2017, 9:52 am
- Early riser...anywhere from 3:00 am on, I could wake and get up. *sigh* - Steph in ma August 9, 2017, 9:22 am
- Early riser who wishes she could just sleep! - Judie in Montreal August 9, 2017, 9:19 am
- Well, it just depends on what's going on in my brain. msg... - Eva Marie August 9, 2017, 8:50 am
- I'm both :-D - Lo Lo August 9, 2017, 8:40 am
« Back to index | View thread »