That's a lovely marker for the grave. I picked up some of those garden fairy pieces, too. So cute! >
Posted by Danalynne on August 9, 2017, 7:03 am, in reply to "Day Ninety Five of A POST A DAY...>>"
Hope your dad's ok. Bob Hope said getting old ain't for sissies, and I think he was right. I understand that all too well as each day passes. My husband's dad wouldn't wear his hearing aid, either. We used to joke that his dresser could hear very well, because that's always where the hearing aid sat.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Day Ninety Five of A POST A DAY...>> - Saucy Suwi August 8, 2017, 12:21 pm
- What a beautiful garden you've got. Hope your Dad's feeling better. - Isabel August 10, 2017, 1:49 am
- That's a lovely marker for the grave. I picked up some of those garden fairy pieces, too. So cute! > - Danalynne August 9, 2017, 7:03 am
- Love reading your posts. Hope your father is feeling better. Love the fairy garden things and >>> - Kimberlee in MI August 8, 2017, 11:36 pm
- Love ur posts.. sounds like never a dull moment for you!!.. msg - Aylene August 8, 2017, 10:26 pm
- Wow! I have never seen a wetter cat!!! I hope your dad is alright, I agree with Marna, there seems.. - Alex August 8, 2017, 8:24 pm
- Love seeing your cats and garden Susannah! Beautiful! - Emjay August 8, 2017, 5:54 pm
- I see Mr. G. took a shower. LOL - maywong August 8, 2017, 4:08 pm
- I love that table! I've always had a thing for peacocks. - Eva Marie August 8, 2017, 2:51 pm
- Your poor dad sounds like something is bothering him but he won't say - Marna August 8, 2017, 12:39 pm
- You have a such a lovely place. You made me giggle about leaves on the bum. - Kim in TX August 8, 2017, 12:30 pm
« Back to index | View thread »