Been making a few more books....>>>
Posted by Saucy Suwi on August 8, 2017, 1:51 pm
I get a newspaper called The Mail on Sunday and it comes with a few supplement magazines. One of the things that it does is review books, CD's and vinyl records. It just so happens that the cover photo's are pretty much in 1:6 scale.
So I cut them out and with the books leave some extra paper on the left.
Then glue the covers of the books to foam core boards, I use a mix of thicknesses 3mm, 5mm and 10mm.
Once dry I cut the them out with a craft knife (sharp, it needs to be sharp)then glue the side and back on.
For CD's glue on card then glue clear plastic (from doll boxes) to the front and back.
- Been making a few more books....>>> - Saucy Suwi August 8, 2017, 1:51 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- suwi, we have to talk about how many a few are....... - debfromoz August 10, 2017, 2:46 am
- Now your girls have something to do! Great! - Isabel August 10, 2017, 1:50 am
- Well that's just awesome! - Lo Lo August 9, 2017, 8:47 am
- What is your definition of "a few"!!!????!!! Colour me impressed!!! - Alex August 8, 2017, 7:25 pm
- Holy cow, that's a boatload of books! Well done :-) - Queli August 8, 2017, 6:39 pm
- Great job! - Cathy (Kellycat) August 8, 2017, 6:36 pm
- I'm not sure I've ever seen so many books Susannah!!! Amazing!!! - Emjay August 8, 2017, 5:55 pm
- Well... you sure have a 'few' books!! Love it! - Nilsa August 8, 2017, 5:27 pm
- WOW! You have a library there! LOL - maywong August 8, 2017, 4:01 pm
- You have enough for a whole library...she says not at all jealously. >> - Amber August 8, 2017, 3:39 pm
- Did you ever use that machine you bought (can't remember the name) to make books? - Marna August 8, 2017, 2:22 pm
- Wow! You have quite a collection. Good idea using the newspaper. - Mordols August 8, 2017, 2:13 pm