You have a such a lovely place. You made me giggle about leaves on the bum.
Posted by Kim in TX on August 8, 2017, 12:30 pm, in reply to "Day Ninety Five of A POST A DAY...>>"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Day Ninety Five of A POST A DAY...>> - Saucy Suwi August 8, 2017, 12:21 pm
- What a beautiful garden you've got. Hope your Dad's feeling better. - Isabel August 10, 2017, 1:49 am
- That's a lovely marker for the grave. I picked up some of those garden fairy pieces, too. So cute! > - Danalynne August 9, 2017, 7:03 am
- Love reading your posts. Hope your father is feeling better. Love the fairy garden things and >>> - Kimberlee in MI August 8, 2017, 11:36 pm
- Love ur posts.. sounds like never a dull moment for you!!.. msg - Aylene August 8, 2017, 10:26 pm
- Wow! I have never seen a wetter cat!!! I hope your dad is alright, I agree with Marna, there seems.. - Alex August 8, 2017, 8:24 pm
- Love seeing your cats and garden Susannah! Beautiful! - Emjay August 8, 2017, 5:54 pm
- I see Mr. G. took a shower. LOL - maywong August 8, 2017, 4:08 pm
- I love that table! I've always had a thing for peacocks. - Eva Marie August 8, 2017, 2:51 pm
- Your poor dad sounds like something is bothering him but he won't say - Marna August 8, 2017, 12:39 pm
- You have a such a lovely place. You made me giggle about leaves on the bum. - Kim in TX August 8, 2017, 12:30 pm
« Back to index | View thread »