He says things without thinking, he's still alive (at 87) and we love him!
Posted by Saucy Suwi on June 19, 2017, 10:20 am, in reply to "What would you tell someone about your father?"
- What would you tell someone about your father? - Doll Divas Inquiry June 18, 2017, 8:40 am
- He says things without thinking, he's still alive (at 87) and we love him! - Saucy Suwi June 19, 2017, 10:20 am
- Dad was one of the good ones. I miss him every day. nm - Luanne in Canada June 18, 2017, 6:39 pm
- He is good hearted, hard worker and fun to be around. Love my dad! - lovindollz June 18, 2017, 4:20 pm
- He was kind hearted yet negative and often pessimistic but he taught me how to read people. - Judie in Montreal June 18, 2017, 3:04 pm
- He was loving, thoughtful, smart - and a man who loved nature. Pic >> - Steph in ma June 18, 2017, 11:57 am
- He's frugal, yet generous, as loyal as they come and very handsome - valmaxi June 18, 2017, 11:26 am
- He was the best dad a girl could ever have. - Queli June 18, 2017, 10:36 am
« Back to index | View thread »