They "speak to me". I swear they do. Especially when I was repainting. >>
Posted by Dawn - OSS on June 17, 2017, 12:12 pm, in reply to "If you name your dolls, how do you come up with the names?"
During the process, as they "came to life" in my hands, they just told me their names.
Of course, with DASHA, she was adamant that she was THE first, THE best, THE only DASHA. Duh. All the rest are wannabes. lol
- If you name your dolls, how do you come up with the names? - Doll Divas Inquiry June 17, 2017, 10:47 am
- ALL my dolls are named! That's over 1000, I get most by looking on the baby naming sites - Saucy Suwi June 19, 2017, 10:14 am
- Most of the dolls I name are Japanese dolls, so I try to come up with Japanese names - Valerie in Chicago June 18, 2017, 4:02 pm
- Pretty much like everyone else, I try to match their name to their personality, or sometimes it... - Alex June 18, 2017, 9:40 am
- I normally don't name my dolls except when they are somehow special. I name them after ... - Nilsa June 17, 2017, 9:14 pm
- They "speak to me". I swear they do. Especially when I was repainting. >> - Dawn - OSS June 17, 2017, 12:12 pm
- From favorite characters in a book or movie usually. Sometimes someone I know or am acquainted with. - Emjay June 17, 2017, 10:52 am
- I try to match up their new name with the personality I think they have or - watbetty June 17, 2017, 10:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »