From favorite characters in a book or movie usually. Sometimes someone I know or am acquainted with.
Posted by Emjay on June 17, 2017, 10:52 am, in reply to "If you name your dolls, how do you come up with the names?"
- If you name your dolls, how do you come up with the names? - Doll Divas Inquiry June 17, 2017, 10:47 am
- ALL my dolls are named! That's over 1000, I get most by looking on the baby naming sites - Saucy Suwi June 19, 2017, 10:14 am
- Most of the dolls I name are Japanese dolls, so I try to come up with Japanese names - Valerie in Chicago June 18, 2017, 4:02 pm
- Pretty much like everyone else, I try to match their name to their personality, or sometimes it... - Alex June 18, 2017, 9:40 am
- I normally don't name my dolls except when they are somehow special. I name them after ... - Nilsa June 17, 2017, 9:14 pm
- They "speak to me". I swear they do. Especially when I was repainting. >> - Dawn - OSS June 17, 2017, 12:12 pm
- From favorite characters in a book or movie usually. Sometimes someone I know or am acquainted with. - Emjay June 17, 2017, 10:52 am
- I try to match up their new name with the personality I think they have or - watbetty June 17, 2017, 10:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »