ditto. and I never seem to have a bag with me when I go to the store.
Posted by jendini on May 15, 2017, 10:05 am, in reply to "Grocery bags, boxes and rubber bands"
We've had the bag tax in my state for 3 years now, how am I not in the habit of dragging those things around with me?
- What do you save, but just really have too much of it? - Doll Divas Inquiry May 15, 2017, 8:31 am
- Boxes and packing peanuts. Too much fabric around here too! - Kathy M. in CO May 15, 2017, 6:06 pm
- I thought I would quilt, so I stocked up on fabric. Turns out I am good at buying fabric! Also >> - Mordols May 15, 2017, 4:47 pm
- Fabric and minis for dioramas!!! - Ruth in NS May 15, 2017, 4:27 pm
- Well, not money, that's for sure! - Judie in Montreal May 15, 2017, 1:19 pm
- Litttle pieces of paper with notes & sketches all over them! - Juliet/Dangerousdames May 15, 2017, 12:33 pm
- Boxes, scraps, containers, items I think I might use for dios, like Suwi. :0 - KC May 15, 2017, 11:32 am
- Bags, fabric's, wool, scraps of all sorts that I might just use in a dio! - Saucy Suwi May 15, 2017, 11:11 am
- Grocery bags, boxes and rubber bands - valmaxi May 15, 2017, 8:31 am
- ditto. and I never seem to have a bag with me when I go to the store. - jendini May 15, 2017, 10:05 am
« Back to index | View thread »